Monday, September 20, 2010

Lil more than 2 wks in''''

And life is still FULL FULL FULL. We have now had 2 youth group meetings that I think have gone pretty well''tomorrow we actually start incorporating more English into the group''so we ll see how that goes!
Spanish classes are still in full swing, and at times I feel completely lost still and sometimes I sort of have more than a clue!
I spent the past weekend in Catarina with Matt{s host family and it was his host mom{s birthday which was SUPER fun'''there was a pinata and more food than you can imagine and bailando and a little bit of rum punch. The strange thing'''''even the adults went NUTS for the candy when the pinata broke'''to the point where one of my beautiful toes, some of you are familiar with, started bleeding and I got lots of attention from the fam''and many a photo was taken of my bleeding toe. His family is AMAZING and kind and BIG and I want to adopt some of the little ones already'''they are SO cute!
Tomorrow my group starts observing English class at our local institute''should be interesting and hopefully by sometime next week we start co planning and co teaching with the Nicaraguan teachers here''''and also keep having our youth groups, and start planning for a teacher workshope we are going to have in a couple weeks....never a dull moment!
Ok, hopefully an amigo is going to show me how to upload some pics so I can share some visuals with ya{ll soon!!! Love you and MISS YOU ALL A LOT. Let me know what you re up to please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment